Grants Requests Now Accepted
Since 2004 the Giving Circle of HOPE (GCH) has awarded 141 Project and Capacity Building Effort (CBE) grants to 59 local nonprofits selected, reviewed and voted on by its membership.
This year’s timetable:
- Grant requests accepted until July 31 at 5 p.m.
- GCH’s leadership and finance specialists complete internal mission alignment/finance review and release applicant list August 23.
- Grant Sub-Committee Member Orientation August 27.
- Grant Sub-Committee review, on-site visits, presentation meetings, and final applicant rankings October 11.
- Member review and voting completed by November 1.
- Award announcements November 7.
Make a difference by strategically investing your philanthropic dollars in Northern Virginia and learning about needs in your local community. Members contribute time, talents, and money and collectively decide how to use them to create positive change. We make it easy to be engaged in the community. Each member is valued, welcomed, nurtured, and given opportunities to GIVE, SERVE, LEARN, and LEAD.
Grant applications accepted until 5 p.m.
SEPTEMBER 13 – Details as available!
Together We Give, celebration of collective giving
AUGUST 4 with A Simple Gesture – Reston
This is a door-to-door food collection program. Donors receive a really cool, green bag, which they fill with non-perishable food items. Volunteers are needed to pick up the bags from donors and/or unload the food and stock shelves. Please contact A Simple Gesture to volunteer.
Not Receiving Our Emails?
The Giving Circle of HOPE emails may be ending up in your Spam or within Gmail in your Social or Promotions file. Please check your Spam or Social and Promotions files to see if the emails are there! If you still cannot find them, please email email@example.com so that we can make sure your email address is correct on our database.