Grant Awardees Announced!
We have come to the end of this year’s grant award selection. Thanks to members’ financial contributions, eight grants have been funded! This year’s grant awardees are:
- All Ages Read Together – School Readiness Classes for At-Risk Preschool Children
- Culmore Clinic – Diabetes Shared Medical Appointments Project
- Fairfax Court Appointed Special Advocates – Advocating for Abused and Neglected Youth, Ages 18-21
- Literacy Volunteers of America (Prince William) – ESL & Job Readiness for New Immigrants
- Safespot Children’s Advocacy Center of Fairfax County – Website Redesign, Development, Transition, Launch & Management
- Stroke Comeback Center – Member Services & Operations Management
- The Fenwick Foundation – Project ADAPT Dental Care
- Together We Bake – Empowering Women of Color through Job Training & Personal Development
See the list of all our grants and grantees from 2004 to present.
Won’t you join us in making a greater impact by investing collectively? Every dollar grants a better future for someone in our community. Become a voting member by contributing a minimum of $550 for the year. Look at what we’ve done together thus far.
Think how much greater our impact can be when members come together and renew their memberships and encourage others to join in collective giving. Giving away almost everything we collect every year is, in and of itself, an act of faith in the power of collective giving.
FEBRUARY 2 with A Simple Gesture – Reston
This is a door-to-door food collection program. Donors receive a really cool, green bag, which they fill with non-perishable food items. Volunteers are needed to pick up the bags from donors and/or unload the food and stock shelves. Please contact A Simple Gesture to volunteer.
Not Receiving Our Emails?
The Giving Circle of HOPE emails may be ending up in your Spam or within Gmail in your Social or Promotions file. Please check your Spam or Social and Promotions files to see if the emails are there! If you still cannot find them, please email email@example.com so that we can make sure your email address is correct on our database.